If, like me, you can’t wait for the release of the 2nd Sex and The City movie (November 29th fact fans!), then a night out in Stourbridge might just be for you.
Following on from their first Sex and the City night, which raised over £1,600, disabled children‘s charity NEWLIFE has organised further glamorous, Manhattan themed, fashion evenings, with the first taking place this week, on the 18th November.
The venue for this sparkling, fashion-filled event is the Swan Inn Pub, based in Stourbridge town centre, and will take place from 7pm. Fashionista’s getting ready for the Christmas party season will be able to purchase fabulous frocks, shoes, bags and accessories, with prices starting from a bargainous £3.
In addition to the amazing clothing on offer, Sex and the City fans will be able to enjoy the first movie as they shop.
The aim is to raise further funds to support disabled and terminally ill children across the country. Newlife CEO, Sheila Brown, says;- ” The first Sex and the city event we held was a great night and we’re so pleased that The Swan Inn Pub has decided to run an event. We are very grateful to everyone involved and are encouraging people in Stourbridge to help us raise even more money to help disabled children.”
- Sex and The City: The ship? (pinkbananaworld.com)
- ‘Sex and the City 2′ DVD giveaway (popwatch.ew.com)
- Tabloid Sneaks Into Sex And The City Premiere [Sex And The City] (gawker.com)
- ‘Sex And The City’ isn’t quite dead yet! (popbytes.com)
- ‘Sex & The City 2’: On DVD and Blu-Ray Today! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Hen idea: Sex and The City afternoon tea at the Hyatt Regency London (bridalwave.tv)
- Today’s drinking event: Sex and the City trivia (timeoutny.com)