Abandoning the McQueen dress, but keeping the beautiful black Vivienne Sheriff picture hat that she had worn so effectively to Trooping the Colour, Kate stepped out in a chic black and white dotted fitted dress and LK Bennett heels for the wedding of Sam Waley-Cohen and Annabel Ballin.
Also attending was little sister Pippa, who was wearing a striking lime green silk coat to the event, with a flash of something monochrome underneath. SHe looked to be wearing the same shoes as Kate, both known to be huge fans of LK Bennett, who has no less than 6 shops on Chelsea´s Kings Road, including a fabulous clearance shop that is sure to be a favourite of thrifty Kate.
Kate continues to impress me with the way she moves effortlessly from event to event, always looking absolutely impeccable. I love this outfit, which is just perfect for a summer wedding.
- Kate Middleton and Pippa Middleton Pictures at Sam Waley Cohen and Bella Ballin’s Wedding (popsugar.com)
- Frock and awe: Kate Middleton and Pippa shine at wedding (mirror.co.uk)
- Kate Middleton dress for jockey’s wedding beats sister Pippa by a length – fashion verdict (mirror.co.uk)
- Kate & Pippa Middleton: Friend’s Wedding! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Kate, Pippa Middleton Have Girls’ Day Out at Pal’s London Wedding (omg.yahoo.com)