Rounding of a trio of stylish and inspired Royal looks, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge looked amazing yesterday at the annual Order of the Garter Ceremony at Windsor.
Kate opted for a silver-grey coat with an embroidered waistband and a silk draped neck dress, and wore a stunning Philip Treacy fascinator. She again showed off the sleek, elegant style that she is becoming famous for. The outfit was quite similar to the one her mom Carole wore to the royal wedding, showing perhaps where some of Kate´s style influences lie.
I think this weekend as shown that Kate is the rightful heiress to Diana´s vacant style throne. She exudes confidence and always looks so glossy and groomed, but tops it all off with a winning smile.
- Pictures of William and Kate Middleton at Garter Service (popsugar.com)
- Kate Middleton upstages Camilla at Order of the Garter service in dove-grey coat (mirror.co.uk)
- Prince William & Kate: Order of the Garter! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton leaves Prince William blushing at Order of the Garter service (mirror.co.uk)
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Continue Their Public Adoration Tour (socialitelife.com)