It seems that Kate and Pippa have more things in common than a love of LK Bennett shoes. Just weeks after Kate´s see through dress designed by Charlotte Todd was sold at auction for a staggering amount (well, it was the dress that won a Prince…), it seems that Pippa´s fashion show blue dress may be the next big Kerry Taylor Auction frock!
The blue halter neck dress was worn by Pippa in a fashion show at Edinburgh University in 2004, and was bought after the show by Vanessa Morgan, a design and PR Manager for Atelier Swarovski for 190 pounds. The dress had been made by designer Rowan McIntosh for the Godiva Boutique in the Grassmarket. Vanessa loved the dress and wore it on many occasions, including family weddings. She says she didn´t know that Pippa had worn the dress until she was contacted by the designer Rowan.
Now Vanessa is trying to decide the best way to sell the dress, which has graced a whole raft of newspaper and magazine front pages in the wake in interest of all things Pippa related. It has been estimated that the dress could sell from anywhere between 5-10 thousand pounds at auction, although this could be a conservative low estimate.
- The Kate dresses (fashion-mommy.com)
- Pippa Middleton Models For Charity Fashion Event In 2004 (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Perfect Pippa – new style star. (fashion-mommy.com)
- Kate crashes the Reiss website…will Pippa do the same for Zara? (fashion-mommy.com)
- Pippa gets a bag named after her. (fashion-mommy.com)
- Kate wows in Jenny Packham,whilst Pippa is back at the Goring. (fashion-mommy.com)
- See Pippa Middleton’s Sexy College Modeling Shots! (omg.yahoo.com)
- Pippa’s on the Kate-walk (thesun.co.uk)