But yesterday, one of my favourite Hollywood stars appeared at centre court and set my fashion eye a fluttering. Step forward Kirsten Dunst, who recently looked absolutely amazing at Cannes, and definitely seems to be having a real fashion moment.
With her friend, stylist Leith Clark alongside, Kirsten had come up with the perfect fashion moment for what looks like a rain-soaked summer. Pretty floral tea style dress, teamed with a mannish, throw-over-everything blazer.
Pretty, vintage style gold sandals and blues brothers shades complete the look.
This is just such a pretty look, the sort Kirsten does effortlessly. No daft mini dresses for her – I am talking to you Dakota Fanning – this is Wimbledon after all, the home of the All-England Tennis association. Kirsten – I salute you!
- Dressed to Thrill: Kirsten Dunst & Sofia Coppola in Louis Vuitton (marieclaire.com)
- Kirsten Dunst and Sofia Coppola: Front Row at Louis Vuitton Resort 2012! (news.instyle.com)
- Kirsten Dunst at the Chanel Pre-Fall 2011 Show in Istanbul (stylegurus.wordpress.com)
- Kirsten Dunst at the 2011 Met Gala (stylegurus.wordpress.com)
- Kirsten Dunst Does Lunch With a Spring in Her Step (popsugar.com)