The sales are still in full swing in a town centre near you, but I always think it is exciting when we start to see a glimpse of the new season’s looks. New colours, new fabrics, different shapes and lengths all go to make shopping that little bit more exciting. So, Fashion-Mommy is going to start previewing the upcoming season by starting with a sneak peek at the collection of one of the High Street‘s most fabulous independents – White Stuff.
I am a great fan of White Stuff, there always seems to be a quirky side to its designs that I find so appealing. In addition, the attention to detail is impeccable, pretty buttons,vintage style stitching and high quality fabrics just giving White Stuff clothes such a lovely feel. This season is no exception.
There is almost a 1940s Land Girl feel to the new collection.Pretty floral print dresses are teamed with brightly coloured tights for Autumn, but could easily be worn without in event of an Indian Summer. Great chunky boots add to the English Classic feel, and I couldn’t help but think of Stella Tennant and Alexa Chung, the quintessential English girls, when viewing this collection.
This is a great transitional collection that will take us from High Summer to Autumn so easily. The look above would be perfect for the remaining pop festivals, especially those amazing cherry boots. It seems that White Stuff have done it again!
- White Stuff – get set for Summer. (fashion-mommy.com)
- Matalan’s Fab Autumn/Winter collection. (fashion-mommy.com)
- Gold by Giles for New Look – sneak preview. (fashion-mommy.com)
- New Look’s Fab A/W collections unveiled at Press Day (fashion-mommy.com)
- Sneak Peek: Topshop AW11 Collection (lapremp.wordpress.com)
- Miss Selfridge A/W preview – choose your era! (fashion-mommy.com)
- Sneak Peek: Primark A/W 11 (lapremp.wordpress.com)
- Easter treats from White Stuff (fashion-mommy.com)
- Sneak Peek: Reiss A/W 11 (lapremp.wordpress.com)
- New Season At Primark (dovilemusic.wordpress.com)