The Push Pr press day held many pleasant surprises in terms of new brands and collections that were full of must have items. But one of the biggest surprises was my introduction to Dressrail.
Dressrail is an affordable fashion gem. With the tagline Love it.Click it.Wear it, Dressrail is producing a fascinating range of stylish daywear, gorgeous evening wear and amazing accessories at unbelievably low prices. At the Press day I was really impressed by the great sequined dresses that were fully lined and heavily embellished, yet cost less than £30. This encouraged me to take a further look at the Dressrail website where I fell in love with primly patent style handbags and Chanel style cardigans.
So, in honour of Dressrail, I have produced a list of Fashion-Mommy’s top 10 Dressrail buys. Add these to your Christmas list, or visit the site to choose your own, as new stock is arriving online every day.
1. The Sheer Sleeves Knitted dress in black. This number reminds me of pictures of Marilyn Monroe in 1957 when she was filming The Prince and the Showgirl. With the Michelle Williams film hitting cinema soon, this is the perfect time to channel your inner Marilyn. Just add peroxide and dark shades.
2. I love Coco Chanel’s personal style and think this cardigan is a perfect modern echo of this. Wear it Karl Lagerfeld style with tights and hotpants.
3.This snakeskin dress was on display at the Push PR press day and I instantly thought this had a touch of 60s rock and roll. I can imagine Edie Sedgwick choosing this as her Christmas party dress.
5. The classic glitter top and jeans combination is always a safe bet for a saturday night out, and this peach top looks like it might have been retrieved from Kate Moss’s wardrobe. It also comes in black and purple.
6. These Caitlin shoes have a real designer look to them. They’re also less than £30!
7. Change the colour of this dress to purple and you get a dead ringer for the Issa dress Duchess Kate wore in Canada. But this one costs just £19.99.
8. I love this leopard print pencil skirt. Wear it with a clashing print top for a high fashion look.
9. I just adore this Barbour style jacket that is just perfect for the drizzly weather we are currently experiencing. I like the neat navy version,but also check out the hot red.
10. And finally..check out this red devil of a dress. This will make you the hottest lady at any New Years Eve party.
To see all the latest drops from Dressrail, click here.