Whether you are looking for boots for adventure, for traipsing around muddy fields, or simply for keeping your feet cosy and warm whilst taking a trip to a Christmas market, you need look no further than Muck Boots UK. Celebrating 15 successful years in 2014, Muck Boots are the sort of boot that are actually made for getting dirty and messy, offering comfort, high performance and great style for men, women and the kids.
Jellyegg the shoe specialists famous for their vast range of Crocs, also has a great range of Muck Boots this Winter. So, what is it, exactly, that makes Muck Boots such a great choice when you’re on the hunt for quality boots and Wellington’s? In all honesty, there are so many reasons, but I thought I would give you my top five.
1. Many boots claim to be 100% waterproof, but then your wet socks tell you otherwise. The fabulous Muck Boot Greta’s, that are perfect for muddy and swampy fields, are not only 100% waterproof, but come with a removable Eva Sock liner too. Did I mention they also come in the most wonderful fuchsia shade…
2. Many women want the protections and feel of Muck Boots, but want to wear them with skinny jeans, and would prefer a slightly shorter height – i.e. up to mid calf rather than the knee. Muck Boots offer you the option of the two different heights, so you can choose exactly the sort of boot that suits you. (or invest in two pairs of course).
3. They have stretchy, neoprene lining, which means they are comfortable, and also mould to your legs, making them very, very warm. This makes them perfect for the School run on Winter mornings, for long walks in crisp weather, and most definitely for walking the dog when the snow comes.
4. As well as classic colours – black and moss-green are always popular choices for Wellington style boots, Muck Boots also come in a range of colours that include neon pinks, deep purples and this seasons plum and maroon shades. Perfect for those who are fashion forward as well as practical.
5. Muck Boots are fun and fashionable for little feet. It is easy to buy cheap plastic boots for children, but most children spend a lot of time outside, so it pays to invest in quality that will be hard-wearing and will withstand the worst weather, the toughest play and the harshest of conditions.