I was recently asked if I would like to trial a new product from Schwarzkopf Professional. The Bonacure Colour freeze conditioner promised that beautiful, salon-professional hair colour could be maintained for longer by sealing in and protecting the colour. As I’ve recently changed my hair colour and added hghilights, this intrigued me, so I was definitely up for trying this product. And, I have to say, I have been seriously impressed with this choice.
Here are five reasons why I would recommend this product.
1. It seems to actually work. Although I can’t say yet whether it will actually help to maintain my colour longer, I can certainly say that it has made my fine hair feel silky and look shiny.
2. A little goes a long way. You don’t need to put a copious amount of this in your hair, just work a small amount through, avoiding the roots. Leave it two minutes then rinse. You can also use this daily if, like me, your hair goes dull and needs a pick me up.
3. The fragrance is intoxicating. A lot of shampoos and conditioners have a fruity smell these days, which is fine, but is frankly starting to get a little boring. The fragrance of the BC Colour Freeze Conditioner has a more perfumed scent which lingers. It smells more sophisticated, and this was something I really liked about the product.
4. The packaging is sleek and stylish, but more important for me, it is also child-proof. Having a three-year old who loves to empty expensive bottles into the bath tub, I look for bottles that have flip top openings rather than screw tops. This fits the bill. I can open it easily, my son can’t.
5. The cost is very reasonable for a quality product that will frankly last you for ages. The colour freeze conditioner’s RRP is £10.95, but there are lots of online deals at present, including the Hair Supermarket selling the product for £7.35, which is an absolute steal.
You can purchase the BC Colour Freeze products online at http://www.hairsupermarket.com