CBD-rich hemp flowers offer a wide range of strains, all with unique therapeutic properties. The buds have classes, including Indica, Sativa, and Hybrid, that determine the user’s effects. For those consuming a Sativa strain like Hawaiian Haze, the results are typically energizing and mood-enhancing. The recommendation is to use these in the morning or during the day for greater productivity.
Indica comes out at the other end of the spectrum with a more calm, relaxing tone that sometimes leads to drowsiness. Users should indulge in these strains like Sour Space before bed or after a long day at work. Read to learn which strains can help calm the mind.
A more in-between option would include Hybrids, which are a combination of Indica and Sativa strains. These create a nice balance allowing use any time during the day, but how you consume will likely affect when you indulge.
Many people smoke CBD flowers, which is comparable to smoking a marijuana joint; only there is no fear of intoxication. These strains are usually rich in cannabidiol as great as 20% and low in THC legal limits are 0.3% or less, which is not enough to create the “high” generated with weed.
Why Smoke High CBD Hemp Bud Strains
A common question among users is why smoke an herb that creates no “high.” Cannabidiol is a compound that boasts producing benefits associated with wellness, particularly helping with symptoms of pain, anxiety, and inflammation. People who suffer from acute symptoms want to see results as quickly as possible, which is not likely when you ingest a product, and it transports through the body’s systems.
When you smoke (or vape), CBD transfers to the lungs and from there directly to the bloodstream. You feel the effects instantly, offering immediate relief to the benefit of those with acute pain, panic attacks, or other sudden onsets of symptoms.
For this reason, many people are turning to hemp bud products (look online at https://cheefbotanicals.com/product/cbd-hemp-flower-sour-space-candy-4g-7g/) over other CBD products, including tinctures, edibles, and tablets. For those who prefer an extended-release with more prolonged-lasting effects, these different methods will be their preference. Some of these take as long as an hour to react but also last for extended periods compared to smoking.
Popular Hemp Buds For Smoking
Some people turn more towards smoking CBD flower strains overindulging in topical products, edibles, or extracts, mostly because of the rapid response received with the consumption method, particularly if enduring acute symptoms like pain sensation, panic situations, unusual bouts of stress, or sudden symptoms resulting from other types of ailments.
In some cases, people will wake up in pain or have unusual stress episodes to deal with while working, creating the need for Indica strains to help them endure these situations.
Others rely on Sativa after a long day of tension and intense productivity as a way to calm down and rest. Some want a balance with a hybrid to keep them even throughout the course of the day. There are high CBD hemp buds for smoking in each classification that have become popular among the masses. These include:
- Legendary: Legendary offers 15% CBD with the best use time before you go to sleep after a long day at work. The flavor is fruity, creating an enjoyable taste while smoking. It boasts as relaxing and calming right before bed, allowing for a peaceful slumber.
- O.G. Kush: The force is 8% CBD that most suggest taking in mid-afternoon because it notes to pack a bit of a punch with a slight chance for anxiety depending on the user. The recommendation is to begin gradually with the lowest dosage and go slow to see how you react with this Indica.
- Sour Space Candy: Sour space candy offers up to 15% cannabidiol for use during the day. It boasts incredible popularity because it has unique results with slight euphoria, muscle relaxation, brain stimulation, confidence-boosting properties. If you’re an introvert, this strain will bring you out a little bit in social situations.
- Lemon Drop: The strain also offers its CBD consistency at 15%, but you can use this option any time of the day for any sort of occasion. You would need to adapt to what is a bold, fruity flavor that will instantly boost your energy and enhance your mood. It is another strain that makes you one of the minglers in a social situation, more lively and open than you might generally be.
- Frosted Lime: Frosted lime provides 16% CBD consistency with the suggestion to consume in the morning or at some point in the day because it will uplift and boost. If you intend to work out or go to work, you will be much more productive with whatever you engage.
- Rainbow Sherbet: You will receive 16% CBD with this strain. The strain is another option that you want to consume in the morning to take full advantage of the energizing effect. It boasts as powerful with the benefits noted as inspirational and motivational.
Wherever you fall in the spectrum, there might be times when you need to alter your choice. On an overall basis, you might be an Indica strain who needs a relaxing, calming effect because you’re consistently overstimulated, needing to come down several notches.
But everyone has days when they’re off. It’s wise to mix things up and have a little bit from each category on hand. We have to cover our basis in this crazy, mixed-up world.