Chemist Direct is a company I was unfamiliar with until quite recently.It is an online Chemist service and drugstore that also sells a wide range of bath, hygiene and skincare products, along with vitamins and medicines, suncreams and haircare ranges.
I was recently offered the opportunity to try out the online services offered by Chemist direct and have to say I was really impressed with the range and the delivery service. In general, I tend to get ‘bathroom and beauty’ products from a range of different places, from the supermarket to Boots or Superdrug, even my local chemist attached to the Doctor’s surgery, so a place where it is all under one roof and can be delivered to your door is certainly an attractive proposition.
Here are my top five reasons why I would recommend you check out Chemist Direct.
1. The range is good for all the family. From a really large selection of men’s skincare from L’Oreal, to shampoos that are great for regrowth, Chemist Direct has a range that is large and diverse. With Joe and Pete both prone to dry skin, (Pete suffers from Eczema) I was really pleased to see a great range of Oilatum products stocked. I also loved the fact that I could find my fave products like Aussie shampoo here too.
2. It stocks premium products as well as High Street Faves. Pete is a huge fan of Crabtree and Evelyn shaving soaps which come in their own wooden bowl – I was really surprised to see that Chemist Direct stock these. There were also products that I haven’t seen on the High Street for some years – I used to love Badedas bath gel and was thrilled to see it stocked here.
3. The website helps you save money by offering cheaper alternatives to your basket. I had added a Neutrogena lip product to my basket, but was suggested a Palmer’s Cocoa Butter one which was cheaper – I swapped it over.
4. It offers bulk buys on well known brands. There is a section on the website that offers bulk buys on shampoos, deodorants and skincare which gives you additional savings on these products. This is great if you always use the same product rather than mixing it up a bit.
5. Delivery is quick and communication was effective. Emails with prospective delivery sent almost immediately, there was an issue with delivery of a couple of products, but this turned out to be one day, and emails were sent to keep me up to date with status (I didn’t actually think the products were late as it had only been a couple of days and I’d ordered over the weekend so expected this – but it was still a nice touch.)
With a site that is easy to navigate, and the option to pay by Paypal, plus the option to use the online doctors and preseription service, Chemist Direct is well worth a look.
*I was given online credit in order to try out the Chemist Direct service. All opinions are my own.