Rings are the symbol of you and your future spouse’s love for each other. And if you’ve made it your mission to choose the perfect wedding ring for your husband, you know that there are many factors to consider when you begin shopping for the perfect ring for him.
One of those, of course, is the budget. If you are the only one paying for his ring, there are ways that you can save money but still be able to buy one that would be perfect for him. Check out some of the tips that you can follow below.
- Canvass for the ring early – you can even start looking for a ring as soon as you get engaged. While you should not buy one immediately, by looking at your options for style and design, you are giving yourself enough time to actually set aside a budget for the ring that you have set your heart on. There is no standard on how much money you would need pay for the ring, but if you’ve seen one that you know is perfect for your husband but way out of your budget, for now, you will still have time to save.
- Set a budget for the big wedding suppliers first – weddings cost money, a lot of money. To see just how much budget you have for the ring, the best thing to do is set a budget for the other wedding suppliers that you know will be expensive. It may be the catering, the flowers or even the venue. What’s important is that you already have an idea of the total wedding costs and then you can see how much money you can spend on the rings.
- Stick to your budget – there may be times when you might be tempted to spend beyond what you have set aside for the rings, but don’t do that. Remember that the wedding will not only be centered on the rings, and if you go over the budget, then suddenly find yourself in an emergency situation where you need to pay more to other suppliers, you will regret spending that extra money on the rings.
- Get a ring that matches his personality – the perfect ring for your future husband is not the most expensive one, but the one that fits his personality the most. If your husband does not like ostentatious things, go for a simple design. Choose his favorite stone or his favorite color, just make sure that the ring is something that he would still want to wear every day.
- Go for a more simple design of your own wedding ring – since wedding rings are for couples, it would be a good idea that men’s wedding rings should match the women’s. TO make it easier for you, you can just choose a design taken from your own wedding band, but done in a simpler manner. Maybe you could put fewer stones or none at all if your husband is not a fan. Just make it unique by adding a personal touch such as a personal engraved message for your future husband.