Every child loves a message from Santa, whether this be a personalised letter or a visit to a grotto. Last year I discovered a third way of receiving an amazing letter in the form of a video from Portable North Pole. This is a unique and personal video that can be created for any child, with the gold package, which gives you access to unlimited videos in a range of themes, costing just £9.99.
PNP videos are just so much fun, they have been created to a really high specification, looking just like a mini Hollywood movie. Santa is just how you would imagine him to be, and the elves and music are really enchanting too. The use of the machines to see who is on the naughty and nice lists are super cute, and I love that you can add real pictures of your child, names of their friends and lists of their achievements throughout the year. Your child will truly believe that the message has come from Santa, and this will certainly help to keep that Christmas magic alive.
What you can get?
- Free videos available that come with five personalisations – so you don’t have to pay to enjoy the magic of PNP
- Even fun grown-up versions available for family, friends or colleagues that can be a little cheekier
- PNP donates 5% of all online sales to 40 children’s hospitals across the world – 4 based in the UK
- With the gold package you get:-
- Unlimited premium video messages – up to 15 personalisations per video
- Unlimited calls from Santa
- 1 free HD download to keep your special video from Santa
PNP is such a fun idea, truly enchanting for children, and something that has become part of my family tradition. With Joe also having a December birthday I also create a birthday message too, something which is again easy to do and can be part of your package.
Have you tried PNP?
Get in on the action, join the Twitter party tomorrow.