We are now Just a day away from the start of Style Birmingham Live. Yesterday I bought you the lowdown on what you can expect from Harvey Nichols in the Mailbox. Now I turn my attentions to the wonderful, iconic Selfridges in the Bullring, where there is a definite emphasis on Fashion. They have Christened their offering ‘Style me Selfridges’ and there are some seriously exciting things on offer. Here is the low down on the events and special offers you can expect over the weekend.
- An Autumn/Winter 2011/12 catwalk show with international models showing off looks from Acne to Alexander McQueen. Shows are at 1.30pm, 3.30pm and 5.30pm.
- A DKNY Autumn style presentation on Level 4, hosted by the brands style expert Susan Lau. Susan will discuss all the new looks for Autumn. Customers will receive an exclusive DKNY gift with purchases from the brand.
- The beauty Hall on level 3 will become ‘Style me Beautiful lounge. There will be complimentary makeovers for hair, nails, face and brows from the likes of Umberto Gianni, Bobbi Brown, Leighton Denny and Blink Brow bar.
- Offer brands will be offering complimentary gifts with purchases including Alice Temperley, Calvin Klein and Alexander McQueen, whilst there will be competitions to enter from brands such as Jimmy Choo, Toy watch and Ted Baker.
Sounds great, doesn’t it, and it all starts this Friday. It’s going to be fashion fabulousness of the highest order.
- Style Birmingham Live at Harvey Nichols this weekend. (fashion-mommy.com)
- Why don’t you have a stylish September! (fashion-mommy.com)
- House of Dereon coming to Selfridges Birmingham this Month! (fashion-mommy.com)