After the sensational appearance on Thursday night at the AMFAR event, in which Kate wowed everyone, including a certain Mr Tom Ford, in a stunning blush pink Amanda Wakeley dress, Kate has shown again today that she has the fashion credentials to become Britain´s hottest style star.
Today she watched proudly as Prince William took part in his first trooping the colour parade in a packed London. All eyes were on Britain´s newest Duchess, and again she didn´t put a foot wrong. Travelling in the carriage with the Duchess of Cornwall, Kate chose an elegant white coat, with a large black picture hat. No word on the designer yet, but as Kate is partial to a bit of Philip Treacy – that is definitely a good each way bet.
- Kate Middleton Pictures at the Trooping of the Colour With Prince William (popsugar.com)
- Prince William & Kate Trooping The Colour Parade [PHOTOS] (socialitelife.com)
- Video: Kate Middleton and Prince William at ARK Dinner in Jenny Packham Dress, and Prince Harry’s Wedding Plans (popsugar.com)
- Kate Middleton watches Prince William parade at Trooping the Colour (mirror.co.uk)
- Kate Middleton Dazzles at Charity Gala (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Prince William and Kate Dazzle at Gala (pbpulse.com)
- Prince William & Kate: Trooping the Colour Parade! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Kate Middleton Cant Have Kids (socyberty.com)
- Wills Troops in front of Kate (thesun.co.uk)
- Kate Middleton wears LK Bennett heels from the high street at £10,000-a-head charity dinner (mirror.co.uk)