One of the first fashion events I ever went to was for iconic jewellery brand Thomas Sabo. It was held in the glorious surroundings of the Langham Hotel in London and was a suitably glamorous affair, with Summer cocktails and pastries that perfectly echoed the elegance and beauty of the Thomas Sabo pieces on display. I was enchanted by the whole collection and have been a huge fan ever since.
Many people think Thomas Sabo and then immediately think of the fabulous, fascinating charms and bracelets that are highly collectable, but there is a lot more to Thomas Sabo than just charms. The jewellery collection is one filled with show stopping pendants, bangles in silver and gold, and a great range of men’s jewellery pieces. Collections such as the ‘Rebel at Heart Collection’ and the ‘Glam and Soul’ collection show the versatility and range of the designs. The ‘Rebel at Heart’ collection has been designed with men in mind, but also contains stunning pieces that appeal to women, with its roots in modern punk. The signature piece is the skull that comes in a variety of designs and brings to mind the iconic style of Alexander McQueen. The Glam and Soul assemblage is a summer collection, with the key feature being the iconic Thomas Sabo sun in a reinterpretation or the Yellow Gold Plated Palm Tree.
A good place to look for Thomas Sabo pieces has to be Silvertree, which has been shortlisted for branded jewellery retailer of the year 2015 in the UK Jewellery awards. Silvertree, which is based in Lancaster, has a huge range of Thomas Sabo jewels, including all the key collections. It is also running a special offer currently, where you receive a free Karma bead when purchasing one of two Karma bracelets. (Check out that offer here.)
After much deliberation, here is my Thomas Sabo wishlist from Silvertree.
1. Well it is almost time for Aegon and Wimbledon…
2. Beautiful, striking and Oriental inspired. Just love this.
3. Because it is a Thomas Sabo classic.
4. These hoops would take you from work to the bar and beyond.
5. I am a huge fan of pink, so I’ve fallen in love with this bead.
6. This was one of the first Thomas Sabo pieces I fell in love with, and I’m still besotted by it.
7. If you know someone who loves cooking, how about a chilli charm?
8. This bracelet contains Dumortierite, Hematite and freshwater pearls and would look great with Summer dresses.
Fashion-Mommy and Silvertree offer
Get 20% off Thomas Sabo